Leverage your existing CRM investment by extending it out to your partners, dealers, customers, external sales staff. Whomever. And do it all without code using the forms/views customization techniques right within Dynamics CRM. You can point and click your way to a custom Portal solution from scratch in just a few hours. Or import one of our templates to accelerate your portal configuration, and add some final touches to create a full-featured, secure portal for your partners in minutes.
EASY TO SETUP
A few simple steps is all it takes to build a custom portal infrastructure:
- Install the xRMLink managed solution on Dynamics CRM.
- Choose a login record-type such as Contact or any built-in or custom record-type.
- From there you create your Portal Navigation, Pages and Widgets as records within CRM. You define what CRM what record-types shall be displayed in the Portal (e.g. Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Orders, etc... even custom record-types).
- Finally you define how those records should be shown in lists (defined as custom CRM views) and whether those records should be view-able or even update-able in a portal forms (defined as custom CRM forms)
The portal can be hosted by us or run from your servers; in either case it communicates with your CRM over SSL. Portal users also access the Portal using SSL.
Portal users are managed in your CRM as Contacts or any other built-in or custom entity you define. You simply designate the login entity and password field in the portal configuration record and you are ready. The information shown in your portal comes from your Dynamics CRM, but it is dynamically filtered based on who has logged in to the portal. You define the filtering that should take place as an extension of CRM's Advanced Find function.
Since the definition of your portal resides within Dynamics CRM, you own it and can change it as needed. No developer required. For example, if you would like to add a field to a portal form, just locate the CRM form that is displayed to portal users, update it and publish it. There's no customization needed outside of the CRM's built-in customization techniques. It's all point, click and drag.
ACCELERATED USING TEMPLATES
Save yourself having to set up a portal for common scenarios. We have done it for you. Here are some templates we have available. They are all based on out-of-the-box CRM record-types.
- Customer Support Site
- Profile Management
- Knowledge Base Search
- Case Creation and Update
- Partner Relationship Management Site
- Profile Management (User and Partner business level)
- Partner Self-Service
- Customer Management
- Product Search
- Sales Literature Search and Download
- Lead and Opportunity Management
- Order Creation and History
- Warranty Registration
- Customer Registration
- Profile Management
So what are you waiting for? Call or email us today. 503.914.6304 or firstname.lastname@example.org